Immigration to Canada
recent
Latest Posts

Immigration to Canada

Home

Immigration to Canada

The mechanism by which people move to Canada for the purpose of settling there—and where the majority of them go on to become Canadian citizens—is known as immigration to Canada. As of 2019, Canada has the world's eighth largest immigrant community, with foreign-born citizens accounting for roughly one-fifth of the population (21 percent in 2019), one of the highest ratios among developed Western countries.

Immigration played a key role in the growth of large swaths of land after Canada's confederation in 1867. During this time, the Canadian government would fund awareness campaigns and recruiters to encourage people from European and Christian backgrounds to settle in rural areas; however, others, especially Buddhist, Shinto, Sikh, Muslim, and Jewish immigrants, as well as the poor, sick, and disabled, would be turned away.

Following 1947, Canada's domestic immigration law and policy underwent major changes in the post-World War II era, most notably with the Immigration Act of 1976 and the new Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) of 2002.

It is difficult to immigrate to Canada. To successfully apply for and be eligible for Canadian immigration, one must go through a number of steps. In addition, the procedure will take several months, if not years. You will increase the chances of success and prevent "pitfalls," frustrations, and delays if you know what choices are open.

5 Options for Migrating in 2021

Express Entry Program

Express Entry is a Canadian immigration program that enables skilled workers to live and work in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will be able to determine, hire, and pick immigrants who are qualified and/or have the necessary credentials under federal economic immigration programs using the new framework.

Specific provinces and territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to hire eligible applicants as part of their Regional Nominee Schemes, ensuring that labor market demands are met.

LMIA Work Visa

Many applicants for Canadian immigration receive job offers in Canada, apply for a work visa, and then immigrate to Canada on that basis. The LMIA process includes securing a job offer in Canada, making the Canadian employer apply for an LMIA through Service Canada, and then the applicant applying for a work permit after the LMIA has been accepted. This is a lengthy procedure that can lead to permanent residency in Canada.

Family Class Sponsorship

Family reunification is also an important part of Canada's immigration policy. Families in Canada will sponsor their relatives to permanently move to the country. You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in order to support your relative. Your spouse and children under the age of 22 are also entitled to sponsor (there are some exceptions to this). At this time, sponsoring your parents or grandparents is not a choice. However, under the Super Visa category, you can carry them to Canada.

Obtaining Canadian citizenship through marriage

One of the privileges granted to Canadian citizens is the ability to assist their immediate family members in becoming citizens. Even partners!

Getting married is, of course, the first step in the whole process. It is important that the marriage be remembered in some way. A marriage may be acknowledged in a number of respects. When a couple marries, they typically receive a marriage certificate as evidence of their new union.

A couple may be considered married simply because they have been together for a long time. This is regarded as a common-law marriage, and the laws regulating it differ by place. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) may want to check the validity of the marriage during the citizenship application process.

Couples will demonstrate their commitment to each other by raising children together, working together, pooling finances and resources, and doing a number of other things that come naturally in a relationship. The CIC examines these details to ensure that the marriage isn't taking place solely to benefit from the Canadian immigration system.

Immigration to Canada
Recruit Community

Comments

128 comments
    UnknownMarch 28, 2021 at 1:22 AM

I don't have any job or career in Iraq and I have 45 years old and I have experience with many different fields

• Moussa photo
    MoussaMarch 28, 2021 at 3:46 PM

Yes I want job here and my life partener

• Karim photo
      KarimMarch 29, 2021 at 2:23 AM

Karim Hazli

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 4:38 PM

Lhadi mehrad

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 4:39 PM

Hello iam baraa from syria
        I have been trying to get a job for more than 8 years. How can you help me

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 4:45 PM

نعم اريد الهجرة الى كندا والعيش هناك

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 4:50 PM

انا اريد اذهب لي كندا بقرض الزواج من نساء البلد اتمنى ذالك

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 4:46 PM

Hi i want job for you plz
            Help me

• bassamshibani photo
                        bassamshibaniMarch 29, 2021 at 5:25 PM

Imigrat and work in uk

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 5:27 PM

أريد العمل والزوج باكندية أهم شي تعتنق الدين الاسلامي

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 5:29 PM

Bonsoir je veut vraiment immigrée et travailler au canada

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 6:52 AM

I am from Tunisia
                                    I hope to émigration ans work in
                                    Canada
                                    Cubec

• aliabrahem photo
                                    aliabrahemMarch 29, 2021 at 5:36 PM

I am Ali from Libya I want Yes I want to abandon and work in Canada, marriage and stability Can you help me

• محمد photo
                                      محمدMarch 29, 2021 at 5:37 PM

نفسي أهاجر كندا واعمل فيها

• Faycel photo
                                        FaycelMarch 29, 2021 at 5:38 PM

I am faycel
                                        I
                                        I am from Tunisia
                                        I hope to émigration ans work in
                                        Canada
                                        Cubec

• izre23 photo
                                          izre23March 29, 2021 at 5:45 PM

Hi, with your permission, I want to immigrate to Canada because living in Lebanon has become difficult. I love to live, work and settle in a safe country to escape from parties and difficult life. I love immigration to Canada because it is a country that is keen on its people and respects the people. Please take my words seriously. With all the respect and appreciation to you and your kind and thank you

• Radwan Masri photo
                                            Radwan MasriMarch 29, 2021 at 5:48 PM

My name is Radwan Al-Masry from Lebanon. I want to immigrate and work. I am 22 years old. I want to fulfill the dream in which I dream and secure my future and the last thing. I think of me as marriage. Thank you. I hope you accept this request.

• Radwan Masri photo
                                              Radwan MasriMarch 29, 2021 at 5:49 PM

• Radwan Masri photo
                                                Radwan MasriMarch 29, 2021 at 5:49 PM

• Idris photo
                                                  IdrisMarch 29, 2021 at 5:52 PM

Yes. can you please guide me to how I get be a part of this
                                                  Please I really need to
                                                  My email is:
                                                  Maykelhant@gmail.com

• Sanae eddraaq photo
                                                  Sanae eddraaqMarch 29, 2021 at 6:16 PM

I am from Morocco and I am 24 years old and I want to emigrate and work and find a life partner. I just want to tell you, I only have a first-level baccalaureate, and I'm currently studying the language at the language center.

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 6:23 PM

Al Salamu Aleykum My name is Muhammad Hashem. I have Canadian citizenship, and I am in Libya. There is no Canadian embassy in Libya, and the situation in Libya needs no definition from terrorism to a political crisis. Rather, there is a military with a weapon, and I am not well in Libya. I want asylum in Canada and I do not have money to go and live in Canada. Do I have any rights of a Canadian citizen?

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 6:25 PM

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 6:27 PM

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 8:06 PM

اريد السفر الى كندا والعمل فيها

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 8:07 PM

اريد السفر الى كندا والعمل فيها

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 8:16 PM

اريد الهجرة والعمل إلى كندا

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 8:29 PM

أريد الهجرة والعمل

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 8:48 PM

أريد العمل

• اخبار photo
                                                                    اخبارMarch 29, 2021 at 8:50 PM

My name is Ahmed Abd El moneim Yes, I want to immigrate to Canada, work there, and have nationality

• اخبار photo
                                                                      اخبارMarch 29, 2021 at 8:51 PM

• متوكل معاز محمد احمد بابكر photo

سلام عليكم أنا يدي اقديم طلب الهجرة إلى أستراليا أنا سوداني في لبنان أنا مقدم طلب اللجوء به الأمم المتحدة في لبنان رقمي 0096181751274 اسمي متوكل معاز انا وطعي صعب جداً في لبنان

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 9:53 PM

سلام عليكم اريد عمل وشكرا هادا رقمي الهاتف ة0633635180

• Harout kantarjain photo
                                                                            Harout kantarjainMarch 29, 2021 at 10:07 PM

Hello, my name is Harout from Syria and I live in Lebanon. I want to apply for a job in Canada. I work as a nurse. I have 7 years experience.0096176575569

• Harout kantarjain photo
                                                                              Harout kantarjainMarch 29, 2021 at 10:07 PM

• Omar photo
                                                                                OmarMarch 29, 2021 at 11:08 PM

I want to work in Canada
                                                                                He holds a professional training certificate in the field of electricity
                                                                                Training certificate in guarding
                                                                                As well as I work in the field of agriculture
                                                                                phone number
                                                                                I'm from morocco
                                                                                00212670155159

UnknownMarch 29, 2021 at 11:33 PM

انا من اليمن وعمري 29
                                                                                  اريد الهجره الى كندا والعمل فيها في مجال الزراعه او الثروه الحيوانيه

• Walid hmida photo
                                                                                    Walid hmidaMarch 29, 2021 at 11:50 PM

Hello, I am Walid Hamida from Tunisia. I want to immigrate and find a job in Canada. Unfortunately, the situation in Tunisia does not bode well

• Bassem morsy photo
                                                                                      Bassem morsyMarch 30, 2021 at 12:09 AM

bassem
                                                                                      اريد الذهاب الى كندا للعمل والاستقرار هناك

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 12:10 AM

خالد البطاط من جمهورية مصر العربية اريد السفر الى كندا

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 12:18 AM

إسم الكامل هو ياسين جلال سني ،24
                                                                                          أنا من المغرب أريد الهجره للحصول على عمل
                                                                                          أنا حاصل على بكالوريوس وأيضا على ديبلوم في مجال تبريد

• RANIA DEHILI photo
                                                                                            RANIA DEHILIMarch 30, 2021 at 12:32 AM

I want to get a job there

• محمد قحطان photo
                                                                                              محمد قحطانMarch 30, 2021 at 12:40 AM

اريد السفر لكندا للعمل ودراسه ولعيش فيها

• مرتضى عثمان الدومة photo
                                                                                                مرتضى عثمان الدومةMarch 30, 2021 at 12:48 AM

My name is Mortada Osman's Doma from Sudan Ayesh in Libya I want to migrate on Canada and marriage there is 20 years old

• المعمري المعمري photo
                                                                                                  المعمري المعمريMarch 30, 2021 at 1:31 AM

السلام عليكم نعم اريد الهجره والعمل وحيث اني لدي مهنه الحام وكل اوراقي جاهزه وخبرتي في هدا مالمجال 30 عاموعندي سيفي تنكر مع الحثميات 00967733562508

• عبدالله السباعي photo
                                                                                                    عبدالله السباعيMarch 30, 2021 at 1:45 AM

أجل أرغب بالذهاب لكندا من أجل العمل فقط لكسب لقمة العيش
                                                                                                    أنا متزوج ولذي ثلاثة أطفال
                                                                                                    المهنة المطالة والصباغة السيارات

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 1:46 AM

مٌرَحُبّا ارَيَدِ الُُهجْرَُه الُى كِنَدِا وَالُْعمٌلُ ُهنَاكِ

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 1:44 AM

نعم اريد العمل والهجرة رقم الهاتف=0614722421 او زواج

• Sidahmed photo
                                                                                                        SidahmedMarch 30, 2021 at 1:49 AM

Moi sidahmed.j'ai 43 ans je sui algerien.je travail comme enseignant en école primaire.et je sui aussi psychologue clinicien. Et j'ai une éxpérience d'enseignement en géstion des ressources humaines dans un institut étatique. Je veu avoir une chance pour vivre et travailler au canada.je sui aussi marié.

• Sidahmed photo
                                                                                                          SidahmedMarch 30, 2021 at 1:49 AM

• اناعمرو جمال شخص طيب photo
                                                                                                            اناعمرو جمال شخص طيبMarch 30, 2021 at 2:09 AM

🇨🇦I want to immigrate Canada for the purpose of work and marriage there

• احمد محمد photo
                                                                                                              احمد محمدMarch 30, 2021 at 2:38 AM

احمدمحمد

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 2:57 AM

my name is el MUSTAPHA AJLANI Yes, I want to work and marry in Canada, and live there

UnknownMarch 31, 2021 at 6:30 PM

My number is 0665768596

• ميدو كايد هم photo
                                                                                                                        ميدو كايد همMarch 30, 2021 at 3:10 AM

اريد وظيفة وعمل واخذ الجنسية

• Joker sh photo
                                                                                                                          Joker shMarch 30, 2021 at 3:10 AM

I was a student in Lebanon but now I had to leave because of the bad financial situation. I'm looking for migration and continue study in canada .hope you help me !

• ميدو كايد هم photo
                                                                                                                            ميدو كايد همMarch 30, 2021 at 3:13 AM

اريد وظيفة وعمل واخذ الجنسية بالااضافة ان من اليمن واريد اقدم لجوى عندكم وبلادي فيها حرب وعمري 20سنة

• عبدالبنى محمد امبابى photo

عبدالبنى محمد من مصر انا اريد الهجره والعمل انا مشرف ميكانيكا والحام سيور نقال سخن وبارد وحاصل على شهاده الايزو فى السفتي وحاصل على شهادات خبره وحاصل على شهاده أحسن فنى مثالي فى مصنع الإسمنت والسكر والسماد ومناجم الذهب ومصانع الحديد

• عبدالبنى محمد امبابى photo

• عبدالبنى محمد امبابى photo

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 3:51 AM

اتمنى الحصول ع الهجرة الى كندا وان يعتبر موطني الثاني اعمل واتزوج وعيش باقي
                                                                                                                                    واكون عنصر فعال وايجابي في تنمية وبناء كندا بلد المهاجرين والمستضعفين في العالم حياتي فيها

• Fatehi photo
                                                                                                                                      FatehiMarch 30, 2021 at 4:40 AM

اريد الذهاب الى كندا للعمل

• مزارع بحرفه photo
                                                                                                                                        مزارع بحرفهMarch 30, 2021 at 5:01 AM

Go to canda

• KOORATODAY photo
                                                                                                                                          KOORATODAYMarch 30, 2021 at 5:19 AM

i want to work in canada and get married with a canadian woman

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 6:00 AM

نعم أنا أريد الهجرة إلى كندا من أجل العمل

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 9:29 AM

Go to canda

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 10:32 AM

هجرة عمل

• asmael photo
                                                                                                                                                asmaelMarch 30, 2021 at 11:16 AM

اريد الهجره والعمل الى كندا وشكرا

• ahmed photo
                                                                                                                                                  ahmedMarch 30, 2021 at 11:37 AM

I want to have a visa in canada and married with a canadian woman because also and to work in canada my deep respect

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 11:58 AM

انا مصطفى نجيب علي النجار
                                                                                                                                                                  الوضيفه فني نجار
                                                                                                                                                                  00796773908467
                                                                                                                                                                  هاذا رقمي

• سامر الخلفان photo
                                                                                                                                                                    سامر الخلفانMarch 30, 2021 at 2:50 PM

السلام عليكم أنا أسمي سامر الخلفان من سوريا لاكن مقيم في لبنان وأرغب بسفر على كندا ولعمل فيها وشكرا لكم

• المالحي photo
                                                                                                                                                                      المالحيMarch 30, 2021 at 3:22 PM

منتظر الاتصال بي في اي وقت

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 4:03 PM

انامن الجزائر لدي شهادة في الأعلام الآلي وشهادات تقدير ملاكم وشهادة في نجارة المنيوم رقم الواتساب +213676273572

UnknownMarch 30, 2021 at 4:08 PM

• أنا مروان الاريابي من اليمن أريد الدخول الى كندا والعمل فيها photo

نعم
                                                                                                                                                                            أريد الدخول الى كندا والعمل فيها

UnknownMarch 31, 2021 at 12:30 AM

No . I want to good canada .I have bachelor degree of English and another expeirinces

• انا مستعد الزواج والهجره الى كندا photo

انا طه احمد عبد الرحمن ارفب بالسفر العمل واللجوء الانساني اتمنى ان تقبلو طلبي
                                                                                                                                                                                        00967771006948

UnknownMarch 31, 2021 at 4:05 PM

انا طه احمد عبد الرحمن من اليمن أرغب بالسفر والعمل و اللجوء اتمنى ان تقبلو طلبي
                                                                                                                                                                                          رقمي1006948 0096777

UnknownMarch 31, 2021 at 4:53 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.

UnknownMarch 31, 2021 at 4:55 PM

My name is Monther Ali Alqubati .. I want to immigrate to canad

• Bassel Taychouri photo
                                                                                                                                                                                              Bassel TaychouriMarch 31, 2021 at 6:21 PM

my name bassel i love canada so kush and want live and married and work in canada

UnknownMarch 31, 2021 at 6:38 PM

عبدالمؤمن العبيدي
                                                                                                                                                                                                الجمهورية اليمنية غب محمد واج

• عبدالقادر photo
                                                                                                                                                                                                  عبدالقادرApril 1, 2021 at 3:15 PM

كندا من دولة متقدمه ولها مناظر خلابه وكذلك به ازهار بلزراعة والاقتصاد والسياسية وكل شي لا يتمرد او ينتفظ فيها شعبها يحافضون عليها كا اولادهم وامهاتهم. واتمنى ان اسافر اليها واحصل على الجنسية

• Fatehi photo
                                                                                                                                                                                                    FatehiApril 2, 2021 at 5:57 AM

• Mouad photo
                                                                                                                                                                                                      MouadApril 2, 2021 at 2:08 PM

I am Maad Al-Hamiani, I am 28 years old. I want to immigrate except to Canada for work. I hope that someone willplease me
                                                                                                                                                                                                      My wattss,, 212631457933

• Sedki Mamary photo
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sedki MamaryApril 3, 2021 at 1:42 PM

I'm sedki I have 28 years old I want to emigrate to Canada to works and get nationality

• محمد المنصوب photo